The Soup Shop opened in April 2022, with the intent to share high quality fresh food to the area in a quaint setting that was a place for locals and visitors alike. A place to connect great food, good friends. amazing music, art, and local goodness.
This year we start fresh April 1, 2023. Say “Yes” to healthy habits – eat local, shop local, eat real Food!
The Soup Shop has evolved into a specialty food store that carries local and imported products with an emphasis on high quality. We have homemade baked goods made fresh every day, along with Hot Soup, sandwiches, salads, meals to go, ice cream, spreads, salad dressings, and more. Some of the other products we carry include:
- Local & Imported Cheeses
- Cured Meats without Preservatives
- Beef, Bacon, Sausage, Chicken
- Various Sauces, Jams, Maple Syrup, local Honey
- Gourmet Crackers
- Locally Roasted Coffee
- Bread, Pies, Tarts, Cakes, Brownies, Cookies, Cheesecakes, Gourmet Chocolates
- Spices, Dips and sauces.
- Dips, Spreads, Mustards, Nut butters
- Deli Supplies
- House Made Meals to go (Heat and Eat) Homestyle Entrees for 2-4
- Fresh and Frozen Soups 15-17 varieties – UnFrozen by request.
- We have an outstanding outdoor deck often with live music, but always with happy people
- We have 3 indoor tables for dining and are happy to book a space for your special gatherings!
WE so look forward to serving you – it is our passion to connect and share!
Come in and enjoy all the Bounty of Floyd County – A rare treasure in the middle of Nowhere!
Hwy 221 (Floyd Hwy) The big Yellow House at Jack’s Mill Rd – www.floydsoup.com See you SOON!